Work We are Proud to Put Our Name On
As a family-owned business since 1992, we know customers trust Britton Plumbing & Heating to come into their homes to solve problems while providing honest advice and efficient service. These values will remain the same as another generation takes ownership of the company. Jim has passed down the values of integrity, hard work, and the desire to really help customers to his son Brian.
Brian has worked his way up through the company and has more than 30 years of experience in the industry. He is NATE-certified and is a master plumber. He is continuously taking training classes to remain on top of technology and he makes sure the other technicians and plumbers at Britton Plumbing also receive ongoing training. This ensures you get the best possible advice and service.
We understand that our family name is on the line with each install, repair, or maintenance project—so we take our work very seriously. We are proud of the many referrals we receive from satisfied customers who feel comfortable recommending our company to their friends, neighbors, and family members.
Protecting our Customers’ Investments
Heating and cooling systems are major investments and can be expensive to replace. We know some customers have very tight household budgets, so unplanned HVAC issues can cause a real concern. We find other companies often push for new installations versus repairs, as it generates more income for them. At Britton Plumbing, we focus on fixing the problem when possible. Since we have serviced so many units, there isn’t much we have not seen. We often find that by implementing a relatively inexpensive repair or performing some long overdue maintenance, we can often produce added years of dependable service from your heating and cooling units.
Why Choose Britton Plumbing & Heating?
- Technicians—Our technicians are second-to-none. They receive continuous training, are friendly and courteous, and get the job done right the first time.
- Ownership—Family-owned since 1992, with a strong commitment to our customers’ well-being.
- Commitment to Your Family’s Comfort—We do whatever it takes to ensure your family is safe and comfortable before we leave your home. Our technicians will work on your system until your heating or cooling system is operational.
- Proud Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD)—We offer a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee on all Bryant installations. We have also earned numerous awards including the Bryant Circle of Champions in 2015 and 2017, and the Bryant Medal of Excellence in 2016.
- Comprehensive Plumbing Services—With two master plumbers on-site, no job is too big or too small.
- Hours—Open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with 24-hour emergency service (507) 835-3030.
Call us today for immediate attention or simply fill out our contact form, and we will get back to you during our normal business hours.